This a very simple, yet delicious summer salad. (*Indicates Potomac Vegetable Farm (PVF) produce. For more information about what we are doing with our PVF CSA share, click here.)
- 1 head of red leaf or romaine lettuce*
- 3 green onions (also called scallions)*
- 3 tbsp dill, chopped*
- 1/4 cup sweet peas (shells removed)*
- 1-2 tbsp lime vinaigrette
- Using a salad spinner, rinse and spin the lettuce and tear into bit sized pieces.
- Chop the scallions and dill.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.