- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4-1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch broccoli crowns*, separated into small florets
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy*, rinsed and chopped
- 1 bunch tatsoi*, rinsed and chopped
- 1 small bunch green onions, chopped*
- 1 package organic extra firm tofu, drained & patted dry with paper towels, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup lightly salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Sticky Rice
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce through ginger. Set aside.
- In a pressure cooker, cook broccoli crowns until just tender (bring to pressure then put the broccoli in a colander and rinse in cool water to stop the cooking). (Note: if you do not have a pressure cooker, steam or boil the broccoli until just tender and rinse in cold water.)
- Heat 1 tbsp peanut oil over medium-high in a large saute pan. Saute onions until translucent. Add soy sauce mixture, bok choy, and tatsoi. Cook over medium-low heat, until bok choy and tatsoi begin to wilt. Remove from heat when the stems of the bok choy are tender. (about 5 minutes)
- Meanwhile, in a separate large saute pan, heat 1 tbsp peanut oil over medium-high heat, add tofu and saute until browned on all sides.
- To serve, place about 1/2 cup sticky rice in a bowl, top with 1 cup onion/greens mixture, and tofu. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and chopped peanuts.