This recipe is easy and delicious. For the original recipe, see The Gourmet Cookbook 2004. (*Indicates CSA vegetable.) Serve as a side or as a topping on pizza.
- 1 very large head of cauliflower, or 2 medium heads (end and leaves removed, florets and stem cut into 1-inch wide pieces)*
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower with oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread evenly in a 13X9″ pyrex baking pan.
- Roast stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until cauliflower is golden and crisp-tender, about 30 minutes.