Serve as a condiment with a variety of indian dishes, such as Indian Cauliflower Curry. Recipe adapted from Nutrition Action Health Letter (September 2009).
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp high quality bottled lemon juice
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor, to create a sauce. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Pingback: Indian Cauliflower Curry « yum! yum!
Pingback: CSA – Licking Creek Bend Farm « yum! yum!