This is a fabulous medium crust pizza dough. If want a thinner crust, divide the dough into two portions for 2 medium sized pizzas. For one large, medium crust pizza, use all the dough. I use a bread machine to make this dough, but you can also do it by hand. For the by hand recipe, click here.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 3 cups all-purpose, unbleached white flour
- 1 package (0.32oz) active dry yeast
- Add water, sugar, salt and oil to the bottom of a bread machine pan.
- Slightly add flour to top, don’t mix.
- In the middle of the flour, make a small hole, and add yeast.
- Select the dough setting on the bread machine, and select start.