These are super easy to make and make a delicious side for Grilled Blue Cheese Burgers and veggie burgers. (*Indicates produce from the Next Step Produce at the Dupont Circle FRESHFARM Market.)
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes, regular potatoes or a combination, peeled and sliced into 3 inch strips
- 1 tsp montreal steak seasoning (a spice blend made of coarse salt, black pepper, red pepper, garlic, fennel and other spices and herbs)
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 425 degrees F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil and seasoning. Place on a 9X13″ baking dish, coated with olive oil. Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender in the middle and crispy and brown on the edges.