These burgers are so easy to make, but oh so delicious. They taste fabulous on fresh rolls with mayo, mustard, and caramelized onions. Serve with Sweet Potato Fries and Sauteed Swiss Chard or a salad.
- 1 lb organic, grass-fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Propane grill
- Combine beef, blue cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Combine well with hands.
- Form into 4 evenly sized patties. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each burger so that it doesn’t plump up in the middle when you grill it.
- Grill hamburger patties on medium to medium-high for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the centers are just barely pink.
- Remove from heat, and let stand for 5 minutes for eating.
Pingback: Sweet Potato Fries « yum! yum!