This sauce is a must have to accompany the lamb kebobs. I found a recipe from epicurious and doctored it quite a bit to get the flavors closer to what I like from the Greek restaurants I’m fond of.
- 1 English cucumber, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- Dash cumin
Quarter the cucumber and remove the seeds. Chop into a fine dice. Add all ingredients to the greek yogurt and stir. Refrigerate before serving to let the flavors blend.