This is a very simple, tasty Irish recipe from The Irish Pub Cookbook. Try these mashed potatoes with Cider Braised Chicken and Cabbage.
- 2 3/4 to 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted Kerrygold Irish butter, cut into pieces
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the potatoes in a pressure cooker according to pressure cooker directions.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl. Add half and half and butter, and whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.