This is a super easy sandwich recipe to use for all those fall apples and arugula.
- Fresh sourdough, country wheat, or Italian white bread from a local bakery (for a great tip on keeping fresh bread, fresh, click here)
- 1 bunch of arugula, washed and dried using a salad spinner
- 1 large red delicious, johnny gold, matsu, or other variety from your local farmer
- Chive and onion cream cheese
- Spread cream cheese on both sides of bread.
- Top with 10-20 leaves of arugula, depending on how thick of a layer you want.
- Add sliced apple.
- Eat immediately, or wrap and refrigerate.