carrots, garlic, onions, peppers, purple cabbage, red cabbage
This is delicious and colorful.
- 1 small to medium purple cabbage, 1-inch square pieces
- 1/3 butternut squash (bulb part), ½-inch square pieces
- 1 medium to large sweet onion, 1-inch square pieces
- 3 oblong red bell peppers, 1-inch square pieces
- 2 large carrots, sliced ¼ to ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup EVOO
- 3-5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp quality bottled lemon juice (such as Santa Cruz or Lakewood Organic)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp thyme (home dried)
- 1 tsp rosemary (home dried)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine chopped vegetables in a large bowl, set aside. Combine EVOO through rosemary in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Add sauce to large bowl and toss veggies until well coated.
- Prepare a 13X9” baking dish with cooking spray. Add vegetables to dish.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stir. Cook an additional 10 minutes, stir. Cook an additional 10-20 minutes, until vegetables are brown around the edges.
Pingback: Grilled Pork with Chimichurri, Carrot Soup, and Roasted Autumn Vegetables « yum! yum!
Pingback: CSA – Licking Creek Bend Farm « yum! yum!