This is a very simple, tasty dressing. Great for a simple green salad. Makes a great side dish for enchiladas.
- 1/4 cup fresh or high-quality bottled lime juice (such as Santa Cruz Organic or Lakewood 100% Organic)
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced (or 1 medium shallot, minced)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine in a small glass jar with tight fitting lid.
- Shake vigorously. Let stand for 5 minutes. Shake again, until salt is dissolved.
- Toss with a simple green salad.