This is awesome! Now I can add posts without turning on my computer and just use “the Internet machine I carry in my pocket” as my “pal” likes to say.
Made some yummy boxed lunches for my hubbie and me this morning, only to discover that I had an all day meeting with a catered lunch. We’ll see how these sandwiches stand the 24 hour refrigerator test (since I’ll be eating my sandwich for lunch tomorrow).
- Olive oil and rosemary bread (bought fresh, sliced from Harris Teeter bakery; immediately put in freezer; took out 4 slices this AM for 2 sandwiches)
- Harris Teeter roasted garlic hummus
- Leftover grilled veggies (while Rex was grilling the eggplant for the moussaka, I had him grill a bunch of green and golden zucchini and peppers from my Sunday farmers’ market purchase)
- Spread generous amount of hummus on both sides of FROZEN bread slices.
- Top one side with grilled veggies.
- Wrap in aluminum foil (or tupperware if your city doesn’t recycle aluminum foil)
- Put in fridge until ready to eat
- Potato salad made on Sunday night on a bed of leftover salad greens
- Brown Cow Vanilla Yogurt with diced farmers’ market apples
Dinner took approximately 5 minutes to make this evening (microwaving leftover moussaka and couscous)…and it was just as good, maybe even better than last night. I love leftovers.