This is by far the easiest way to quickly cook asparagus. And, it just happens to be delicious too!
- 1 lb. asparagus spears, ends broken off
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cream balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Rinse asparagus in water and pat dry.
- Heat oil in a non-stick large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar and sugar, saute for another 2-3 minutes, or until the asparagus are crisp-tender.
- Season with salt to taste.