(*Indicates Potomac Vegetable Farm (PVF) produce and ** indicates Star Hollow Farm produce. For more information about what we are doing with our PVF CSA share, click here.)
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4″ strips*
- 2 medium eggplants, sliced lengthwise into 1/4″ strips*
- 2 medium red bell peppers, sliced into 1/2″ rings**
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1/2″ rings*
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz fresh ricotta
- Coat each side of vegetable slices evenly with olive oil. Sprinkle with freshly ground salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Grill eggplant slices for 8-10 minutes (4-5 minutes on each side). Set aside.
- Grill zucchini, red bell peppers and onions on medium heat for 6-8 minutes (3-4 minutes on each side). Set aside.
- Coarsely chop grilled vegetables into 1 inch pieces. In a large bowl combine coarsely chopped vegetables and mix well with red pepper through lemon juice.
- Serve with a dollop of ricotta alongside the grilled vegetables.