My friend, Sutton, introduced me to this extremely simple, yet flavorful salad. The combination of shredded kale, parmesan, pumpkin seeds, and a simple vinaigrette create a wonderfully, unique, texture-rich salad.
- 1 bunch of kale (try red russian, or curly)
- 1 to 1.5 cups thickly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Lemon-Garlic Vinaigrette
- Finely shred/cut the kale, rinse well, and remove excess water in a salad spinner.
- Combine kale and enough vinaigrette to evenly coat in a large bowl. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Toss with parmesan cheese and pumpkin seeds and serve.