Don’t know what to do with all that cabbage? No worries, raw cabbage makes an excellent base for a tasty, mexican inspired salad. This recipe combines fresh mint and cilantro with shredded cabbage and cucumbers, tossed with a light honey-lime dressing.
- 1/2 head large cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- Honey-Lime Dressing
- Combine cabbage through cucumber in a large bowl.
- Toss with about 3 tbsp Honey-Lime Dressing.
- Serve with Sweet Potato Quesadillas and Tomatillo & Cilantro Salsa.