Here’s an easy Italian, inspired stir-fry to use some of your CSA greens. I used broccoli raab, but you can also use swiss chard, endive, or other such spring green. (* Indicates PVF produce. For more information about what we are doing with our PVF CSA share, click here.)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch broccoli raab (leaves and small stems, chopped; discard larger stems because they can be tough)*
- 2 tbsp organic chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 14.5oz can Muir Glen fire-roasted diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp balsamic creme vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and saute onion until golden brown (about 5-10 minutes). Add garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli raab, broth and tomatoes. Saute for 5-10 minutes until the broccoli raab is tender. Remove from heat and stir in balsamic creme vinegar.
- Serve over golden raisin and pine nut couscous and top with crumbled feta.