These colorful and healthier nachos are a great appetizer, and are totally more impressive than your average version. I used extra filling from enchiladas I made earlier in the week. Enjoy with organic sour cream and your favorite salsa.
- 1 cup already prepared sweet potato, corn and kale filling
- 1/2 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded monterey pepper jack cheese
- 20 large organic, yellow corn tortilla chips
- On an oven proof plate, spread tortilla chips in a single layer. Sprinkle with sweet potato, corn and kale filling. Top with shredded cheese.
- Place in a toaster oven and toast for 4-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to brown, checking every 2 minutes. (Note: you need to monitor the nachos closely to make sure that they don’t burn.)
- Serve with organic sour cream and your favorite salsa.