Potato Salad with Parsley, Cherry Tomatoes & Lemon Vinaigrette
- Baby new potatoes (leftover from last CSA share)
- 1 bunch parsley (leftover from last CSA share)
- 1/2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes (farmers’ market)
- 2 tbsp high quality lemon juice (such as Santa Cruz Organic)
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 med garlic clove, minced (farmers’ market)
- Wash potatoes well. Using a pressure cooker, cook with skins on according to pressure cooker directions.
- Set aside.
- Chop parsly, add to large bowl. Add cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, EVOO, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Slice potatoes in thin cross-section slices. Remove skin.
- Toss potatoes, vinaigrette, parsley and cherry tomatoes.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for another day.